As the hot summer season approaches, many parents begin to think about how they can make their backyard pool area safer for their children. One safety measure that is often overlooked is installing a life-saving pool fence.
Surrounding your pool with a childproof fence can provide a physical barrier between your child and the water, making it much more difficult for them to access the pool without adult supervision.
Though there are many different types of pool fences on the market, not all of them are created equal. In just a moment, we will discuss why Life Saver Pool Fence is the safest option for a family with small children.
Although the state of Alabama does not have any mandatory pool barrier regulations, more and more Tuscaloosa County residents are getting them installed because they recognize the importance of installing one. The #1 reason is that it saves children’s lives.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released statistics on accidental drowning. Of the 3,536 people who died in pool related accidents over a ten years span, there’s some alarming trends that has emerged:
– Approximately, 1 out 5 victims were aged 14 or younger according to the CDC. Statistics like this have served as a major warning for parents across the nation. Pool safety is important – it should be top priority for every pool owner.
But, that’s not all… it’s imperative that parents, grandparents, older siblings, and caregivers are well equipped when it comes to pool safety.
Making sure they know CPR in the event there is a pool accident. When watching young children, always make sure to keep your eyes glued to them. It will only take a second before a small child runs around in the backyard unsupervised – a fence should not be a replacement for adult supervision.
Life Saver A Pool Fence Product Details
The importance of a pool safety fence cannot be understated. When young kids are playing in their yard, they often run wild towards the pool area without thinking about how dangerous it could potentially become, especially if they are children under the age of five.
Check out a few of our best pool fence features:
- Available in a variety of height options including: 3.5 ft to 5 ft.
- Offering self-latching and self-closing gate options. Young children are unable to unlock this type of gate. Most of all they close automatically.
- Pool accessories, such as pool solar lights and omni hangers are available for purchase.
- With a wide selection of colors, you’re sure to find one that matches your home perfectly! Our mesh pool fences have a sleek, transparent look and it’s even available in classic black.
- Textilene® offers the toughest and most durable mesh available. With an average tensile strength rating over 387 pounds per square inch, it’s nearly indestructible! The material is unclimbable due to its high twelve-mil layer thickness which also makes our pool fences incredibly strong to withstand Alabama’s tough weather conditions. This means your pool fence will last for years to come.
- The mesh material is made out of Textilene, a material that provides UV protection for your pool fence and does not shrink or crack in the sun.
- Our Life Saver Pool Fences have a QuadStitched™ 4-sided reinforced vinyl border to prevent unraveling and maintain the finished look.
- Our pool safety fence poles are not only sturdy and durable, but also look great. They’re made of aerospace grade aluminum which means they won’t rust or dent easily!
Our pool fences, pool gates and pool accessories provide the highest level of safety compared to any company in the industry!
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence
Our pool fences and pool gates will help prevent pool accidents.
There are 2 reasons why parents choose our safety pool fence. The first reason is that the Consumer Product Safety Commission highly recommends installing child pool safety fencing. Secondly, Life Saver Pool Fence is recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but globally.
We Install Cities Pool Fences in Tuscaloosa County and Nearby
Life Saver Pool Fence of Birmingham installs mesh pool fences and self-closing gates in the following cities in Tuscaloosa County, AL: Brookwood, Coaling, Coker, Cottondale, Holt, Lake View, Northport, and Tuscaloosa.
About Tuscaloosa County, AL
It’s always great to go home. Whether it’s after a long journey or just for a visit, there’s nothing quite like it. Spending time in Tuscaloosa County is an especially special experience. From the beautiful scenery to the friendly people, you’ll feel right at home here. There’s something for everyone in Tuscaloosa County, so come and see for yourself what makes this place so amazing!
The population is approximately 209,355 residents as of the 2019 census. The city is 1,351 miles long.
Cities in Tuscaloosa County include: Tuscaloosa, Northport, Cottondale, Brookwood and Coaling, just to name a few.
Here are a few fun, family-friendly places to go and landmarks to see:
- Bama Theatre
- Monnish Park
- Alabama Museum of Natural History
- Lake Lurleen for Camping
- Paul W. Bryant Museum
- Children’s Hands-On Museum
- Mildred Westervelt Warner Transportation Museum
Pool Safety Resources for Tuscaloosa County Residents
- Building & Inspections | City of Tuscaloosa
- Water Safety | Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH)
- Aquatic & Water Safety Facts – USA Pools of Birmingham, Alabama